Crack the Academic Publication Code: Make Your Research Unignorable
Get the exact strategy I used to get 28,000 citations in 15 years with 200+ published papers.
Discover the secrets to writing high-impact research papers that get accepted and cited by top-tier academic venues.
🌟 Invest $297 in Your Academic Success Today!
Are you tired of spending countless hours crafting research papers that struggle to get accepted or cited? Discover my groundbreaking course, "How to Write Better Research Papers," specifically designed to help university professors and graduate students transform their academic writing process and elevate their research papers' impact.
The "How to Write Better Research Papers" course has helped more than 300 students over the last 5 years get 100+ papers accepted and get thousands of citations. Get my system here now.
What do my students say about this video course?
Namrata Bagaria, PhD Cand., University of Ottawa
I am a PhD candidate who bought this course to improve my paper writing. My PhD committee gave me raving accolades on my PhD proposal because of what I learned in it. I loved seeing the reviewer's perspective on a paper.
Vijay Rajanna, Senior Research Engineer, Sensel
It is not an exaggeration that of all the courses I have previously taken, this course on How to Write Better Research Papers had the most lasting impact on me. The overall value from this course was significant for my career. A huge benefit is that I have been regularly receiving new materials and Professor Nacke keeps on improving this course without any further fees.
Jana Funke, PhD Student, University of Ulm
I really love the course and teaching style from Professor Nacke. He gives clear, structured advice and manages to create a pleasant and enjoyable atmosphere! Thanks for creating this awesome and, as far as I know, only course to learn how to write excellent CHI papers.
- Master the art of research papers and elevate your academic reputation
- Learn proven strategies to boost your paper's acceptance rate
- Unlock the secrets to high-impact papers without the burnout
- Gain lifetime access to cutting-edge insights from top researchers
- Transform your writing process with practical, actionable steps
Not sure if this is for you? Check out my video preview
💫 Start Your Publication Journey for $297!
Is this course for you?
This course is NOT for you if...
- You are a senior academic, who has lots of experience mentoring students and writing papers
- You have a system for creating academic papers
- You have published lots of academic publications and you are confident in your writing abilities
- You are looking for "hacks" or "tricks" without having to put in the time to learn how to write. This course was built to make you a more efficient academic writer if you are willing to invest the time.
This course is for you if...
- You want a reliable system for writing research papers.
- You feel like you are doing good research but have trouble communicating it.
- You have had some publication success in areas outside of HCI but want to improve your writing specifically for CHI.
- You are an industry professional interested in publishing at CHI or CHI PLAY but lack the skills to write an academic paper.
What you will learn inside this course
Practice the power of asking the right research questions.
Understand how to articulate your contributions clearly.
Reverse engineer the structure of the most successful papers at CHI.
Go behind the scenes of the CHI submission process.
Here is the entire course content
- Why do people write papers and what papers do they write?
- How to write and prioritize good research questions
- How does the paper process work at CHI and in journals?
- What contributions types are there for CHI papers?
- Thinking about your paper like a reviewer
- The hourglass structure of research papers
- Thinking about paper titles
- How to structure your Abstract
- How to structure your Introduction
- How to structure your Related Work
- How to describe Methods
- How to describe Results
- How to write a good Discussion section
- Writing and editing tips