Getting published at CHI has never been easier.
Writing academic papers is difficult. Getting rejected every year is even more agonizing. Get the exact approach I use to publish at CHI every year. Goodbye, frustration.✨ Become a better writer now →
What participants of my online courses are saying
The course that has helped 100+ students get their research papers accepted into major journals and conferences like CHI.
Is this course for you?
This course is NOT for you if...
- You are a senior academic, who has lots of experience mentoring students and writing papers
- You have a system for creating academic papers
- You have published lots of academic publications and you are confident in your writing abilities
- You are looking for "hacks" or "tricks" without having to put in the time to learn how to write. This course was built to make you a more efficient academic writer if you are willing to invest the time.
This course is for you if...
- You want a reliable system for writing research papers.
- You feel like you are doing good research but have trouble communicating it.
- You have had some publication success in areas outside of HCI but want to improve your writing specifically for CHI.
- You are an industry professional interested in publishing at CHI or CHI PLAY but lack the skills to write an academic paper.
What you will learn inside this course
Practice the power of asking the right research questions.
Understand how to articulate your contributions clearly.
Reverse engineer the structure of the most successful papers at CHI.
Go behind the scenes of the CHI submission process.
Learn actionable writing frameworks for publishing at CHI and major HCI journals.
Practice paper writing and improve your confidence with writing templates.
Gain the skills to address reviewer concerns before you even submit.
You’re just a few steps away from more academic writing success. Join today and cancel any time during the first 30 days. No questions asked.
🔐 Unlock LIFETIME access
Here is the entire course content
- Why do people write papers and what papers do they write?
- How to write and prioritize good research questions
- How does the paper process work at CHI and in journals?
- What contributions types are there for CHI papers?
- Thinking about your paper like a reviewer
- The hourglass structure of research papers
- Thinking about paper titles
- How to structure your Abstract
- How to structure your Introduction
- How to structure your Related Work
- How to describe Methods
- How to describe Results
- How to write a good Discussion section
- Writing and editing tips